New Innovative Ways to Use Teleseminars to Grow Your Business!

Ma Bell called- she said the phone's for you!
I attend roughly one teleseminar per week on a variety of subjects, and I can tell you, there's no better business building tool out there right now. If you want to take your message to the world, use a teleseminar.
The way I like them to operate is a live session, with q & a available, but not forced, and then with a recoding of the conversation made available for review after. A competant teleseminar company will be able to track all of this information for you, and allow you access to who is attending when, and what time.
You can use this valuable information to customize your follow up.
I go to real estate teleseminars every week, but my favorite most recent one was on publicity and book tours through a book marketing company. He set up a one hour conferences, where he not only provided testimonials to how effective his work is, he also gave step by step instructions on how to do exactly what he does.
His reasoning? He charges for his clients (who top the best seller lists) but he understands how hard it could be starting out. If he gives you some free advice, and you do the work, and profit from his how to, then you will come to him with your money later and pay him to handle your marketing or pr. It's not just one method either, each of his three teleseminars are jam packed with advice.
He also includes different clients in on his calls to talk about how it works, and how they got their start. This makes him seem more accessable, and I can't see how it doesn't earn him business. Even though he charges upwards of $10,000 for his services, he's on my list of people to do business with next year.
And he got my business by hosting a free teleseminar where he gave away free information. The value of his info far outweighs the cost to me, and I hope to reap ten to twenty times what I pay him in return.
So a teleseminar can be a powerful business building tool. I can see where it would be good for almost any type of service business. As I mentioned earlier, I go to real estate teleseminars weekly. The only downside is time: most teleseminar's last about an hour, and to a busy person, that's a valued commodity. Which is why I would recommend thirty minute sessions, recordable for download later.
This can also serve as a bonus for people joining your mailing list, or as an interview CD Bonus when people order your product. Use your creativity to figure out how to create the content that you can use as a marketing tool.
Sometimes it's think outside of the circle instead of the box.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series