Popular posts from this blog
The Devil You Know - The Marshal of Magic
The Marshal of Magic - The Devil You Know "I need your help." I tried not to jump and failed miserably. At least I didn't let out a squeal of terror. More like a little squeak. Loud enough to elicit a snort. "Devil," I rolled my eyes. "Demon," he corrected. It's easy to carry on a conversation with a disembodied voice, but it can make one look crazy. I wasn't so worried about the crazy part. Long winded education and philosophical discussions with a ghost made many people stare and then look away. This time, even Elvis stared at me like I was taking a swim in the deep end of the insanity pool. Guess he couldn't hear the voice. "Tomato, potato," I waved a hand back and forth in the air. "From your perspective," the lecture started. I headed it off at the pass. "I'm mortal, my time is limited, yada, yada, yada. What do you want?" "Are you okay?" Beth, ...
Fix It. Make it Better. Improve It. Repeat.
The Marines called them “Old Bastards” And they’re still the only Army unit to be inducted into the Corps https://youtu.be/fsutbAlvP1E?si=2YHXg2hoOFGV8y0s Hey it’s Chris, You may have been with me awhile, but if you’re new, let’s go over one of my big hairy audacious goals again. A long time ago, I moved to Los Angeles to make movies. I won a couple of awards for comedy shorts, and I pitched a lot of producers while I wrote scripts and knocked on doors and begged. Then life intervened and in this timeline, at least, I went corporate for awhile and small business owner and now… ONE MAN MEDIA COMPANY Where I write books, and make videos and audiobooks for myself. But I hold a not so secret hope in my heart I’m going to make movies (based on my stories) and I keep experimenting with it. I have a project in what I’d call pre-production right now, where I’m storyboarding a script for a brand new story- did you know there were women ...
Comments
Post a Comment