I hit 1000 on Twitter!


Great news!

I hit 1000 Twitter followers this week.  Thank you for anyone who started following me.  Here are a couple of things I noticed:

There are a lot of tweets for books, or etsy, or classes, all designed to push me to buy.  I will when I'm ready, and I promise more of the same.

It's kind of sad though: the combined reach of those 1000+ followers is over 3 Million!  Can you imagine what we could accomplish with 3 million people?

We could raise 3 Million dollars for St. Jude's children's hospital.
We could raise 30 Million selling tee shirts for Breast Cancer awareness.
We could put $3 million in one author's account by buying their KDP book.

That's what everyone is hoping to get right?  Expand your reach on Twitter and those folks will buy from you. Hopefully.

Sure sure I know there's more to it than that.  Get them to read your post.  Get them to like you.  Get them to trust you. Get them to like your style, and want more.

And I want all of that.  But I want to change the world too.  Did you know there are roughly 30,000 homeless people in Los Angeles?  (I live in Orlando, so double that number here).
Why can't those 3 Million people we reach act together as an army to erase the homeless problem?

Or 3 million unite to act against domestic violence, or sex trafficking, or fight the obesity epidemic?

The world has any number of problems to solve.  I think 3 Million people could solve them.

Or buy my book and I'll start working on solving them.  http://amzn.to/1FwFb77

Or email me how you want to change the world. Let's rock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series