Grab your copy of UNASS today - back that thing up




What would we do without coffee?

One of my favorite things to do is sit and drink a few cups of joe while the sun comes up.

It gives me time to think and time to plan my day, or just time for this mind of mine to go off on tangents.

This morning I thought about the dog.

The dog who hopped in the bed at 10:45 last night, and then preceded to hop down to go out 7 freaking times by midnight.

Sometimes we have nocturnal visitors and he needs to go defend the castle.

There is an outside cat of the neighbors who likes to sit on the fence and torture him at night.

An occasional possum shows up to steal the cat’s food.

Trash pandas sit on the lake side of the fence and chitter at him through the boards.

And he likes the cooler weather.

Lazy mutt sleeps all day, no wonder he can stay up all night.

I think he should get a job, but he would argue that he’s doing his job keeping us all safe at night.

I say he’s keeping me up all night.

“But did you die?” he would bark.

Sigh. How do you argue with logic last night.

It’s like when people ask about what I do for a living.

I tell them I keep Americans safe from alien invasion.

They say, “There’s no such thing.” Or “How’s that working out?”

“Have you seen any aliens?”

“No.”

“You’re welcome.”

Speaking of alien invasions, have you read BEACHHEAD?

I told you about SNAFU out next week, and I may have mentioned UNASS, the prequel to the Situation Normal series, part of the Invasion Earth books.

UNASS is out today and I saved a copy for you. This is a fast read and don’t forget to check out the author’s note at the end.  Let me know if it’s confusing.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series