What if you wrote one blog post every day for a year?


OFM Essentials Collection Racing Style Bonded Leather Gaming Chair, in Black




365 thoughts.

I have a thousand per day.

Maybe more.

A lot revolve around money.

Or dinner.

A lot more about marketing.

And writing. I think about telling stories all the time.

But can i write 365 thoughts as blog posts in one year?

I published 85 in October.

I got advice to put it out there. To share more and list ideas.

I did.

I made .30 cents.

I don't think I found new readers. Nobody went to KU to read through a whole series. 

Maybe that wasn't the point.

Maybe the point isn't a lot of money. 

Maybe the point is to practice.

Practice makes permanent.

When instated running long distance, the best days were five to nine mile runs.

I did them after work.

They would take an hour. Or an hour and a half.

I had my loop picked out and distances mapped. I knew the playlist. 

It wasn't easy. But it was good practice for longer runs on the weekend.

Practice made permanent.

Practice got me through 3 100 Mike races and 6 50 mile races in 12 months.

It made me a good cook. A good leader at work.

And now, a good storyteller with 70 novels under my belt.

Can you tell I like big challenges?

I think I can share 365 blog posts over the next year.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series