Have you listened to a good book lately?


A4 562 giftingcenter associate 320x250

I haven’t tried listening to a book yet.

I do listen to podcasts on my long run.

But when I’m driving, I like a long form podcast that gets me thinking and puts a ton of new ideas in my mind.

I think books do that.

Some were made to be heard aloud, the way the language plays, the sound of characters.

Since I’m releasing 15 Audio titles this year, I’ve been listening to a lot of narrators.

Which means I’m listening to a ton of books.

I got my AUDIBLE trial on discount. (you can here)

And I went to this page to get a list of FREE AUDIO BOOKS just to see what I might like.

There are a lot of classics here.

Which means, just like I read one CLASSIC LITERATURE book each year, I’m going to listen to one classic a month, in addition to the other stuff I like. (Sci fi, science, adventure, thriller)

If you’d like to give it a try, join me, and let me know what you’re reading, err, listening to right now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series