Do you like special treats?




I’ve got a special treat for you today.

Remember when I told you I was going into audio books?

The first one, SUPER SECRET SPACE MISSION is done, and if you want to test it out, I’ve got free codes you can use.

There are only 50 though, so email me first and I’ll shoot it to you.

The great thing about this code is, you can get a free trial for a month and listen to more great books. If you like it, keep it (like I did to listen while I run). If you don’t, just cancel at day 28.

Either way, get on board so you can get this sci fi comedy and check out Carver and Dawes in what’s been described as Rush Hour meets Dumb and Dumber in Outer Space.

The hardest part is waiting for the audio to be approved. I was going to roll out one title per week, but the process is out of my hands once it goes behind the curtains.

So I’ll just announce them as they come, and you can grab them as you like.

Don’t worry though, I’ve got a good bunch of books coming your way too, including a few you’ve been asking about.

I started watching THE HUNTERS on Amazon Prime, and realized just how much I hate Nazi’s.

This was after NARCOS season two on Netflix, which reminds me of growing up in Pine Bluff.

Now that Disney bought 20th Century Fox, they own Hulu programming, so I expect that to be folded up into Disney Plus by the end of this year.  I’m not on Disney Plus yet, but want to grab it for the Star Wars Saga and some of the original programming.
When I’m not entertained by video, I’m reading.

I’ve been neck deep in Elmore Leonard of late, and have Craig Johnson and Michael Anderle on stand by when that’s done.

Then it’s a trip to visit Harry Dresden and Harry Potter, just because I like ‘em, and I’ve got orders that the spice must flow, so I need to revisit DUNE.

Not sure what’s going on after that- so many books I want to read, and time is what it is.

Next week, spring will pop up for a showing and my yard needs mowing, which is why I’m into audio for some books. I can listen while I work, instead of whistle.

Don’t get me wrong, I’d rather take a chair and a cooler and go sit by the water with a good book and no one to bother me for a couple of hours, but who would scape my land?

Anyway, check out your audio treat today, and grab some old fashioned ebooks here and here.

Let me know what you think of the narrator?

Cheers,

Chris

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

THE MARSHAL OF MAGIC – MYTH UNDERSTOOD