FIRETEAM - A science fiction military adventure

FIRETEAM - a sci fi adventure


"We think the Chinese had help."

"I don't got nothing against the Chinese," said Dink. "Matter of fact, I'm a big fan of their food. Kung Pao chicken sounds pretty good right now."

"Quit the tough guy act Pliskin," Colonel Gage growled. "It won't work on me."

"I'm not a tough guy Colonel. That s just my face."

Gage stepped away from the gray door and pointed to the wire inset in the tiny square window.

Piggish eyes squinted through the metal grid, glaring at Dink.

"See that?" Gage grinned.

Dink shivered 

"That is one fonking ugly motherfucker," he shimmied in the metal chair. The legs scratched against the bare concrete floor.

"That s just his face," said Gage, glee dripping in his gravelly voice. "And the rest of it is ugly, I can assure you. Right now, that face wants nothing more to be doing what I tell him to do. If I tell him to beat you to a bloody pulp, he would do it. If I told him to make sweet love to you prison style, he'd do that too. Hell, he might enjoy it. Normally, that's not my style. But I might just watch him do it to you just to get that fucking smirk off your face."

Dink gulped, and tried to hide it.

"The fighting?" He whispered. "Or the fucking?"

His eyes were a few sizes larger than normal. Sweat trickled from his forehead, tracing a path past the corner of his eye. He want to reach up and swipe it away, but he was afraid any movement would set the Colonel off and he would unleash the pig eyed man into the room.

"Maybe both you smart ass son of a bitch," he grumbled. "Let’s open the door and see how this cookie crumbles."

Gage took a step toward the door.

"Okay, okay," Dink held up his hands in surrender. "I'll help. Just don't let him in here."

Gage put his hand in the door.

"Help? I think you have the wrong idea on how this is going to go."

He opened the door and stood back. Dink bit back a groan as the man with pig eyes stepped through.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series