Help me with the Battlefield Z series

Help me with the Battlefield Z series

When I wrote the first book in the Battlefield Z series, I didn't realize how many people would write to let me know how much it touched them.  Plus a lot said, "I don't normally read zombie books, but this isn't about them." 
What? How can a zombie series be about something else?  BZ was about a Dad who would do anything for his kids, including fight his way across the country to protect them.
I wrote it because my kids were growing up too fast, and maybe a little bit of Cat's in the Cradle syndrome. They got more independent, and I got sad and proud and full of regrets for all the things I couldn't do or couldn't provide.
I put it all on the page in the first 9 books in the series and people liked it.  I went on to add 3 more books in the series, and planned out to twenty.  Plus there's a spin off series called Battlefield Z legends with 4 books published and 8 more planned.
These new stories are about the main character (DAD) and some of the people he encounters who join his group. 
The books are written and just need to be edited and organized.
The plan is to give as rewards to the backers of this campaign first, and then push out to the world later this summer.  
The electronic versions will go out right away the week after the Kickstarter closes and we confirm the email address of each winner.  I'll make sure you have it in your choice of format so you can start reading them right away.
The great thing about email is I'm able to reach out to you again and give you a couple of unplanned bonuses when you back us.  Like copies of RUN and HIDE, books 5 and 6 in the Battlefield Z Legends series. 
You may wonder why I'm doing a KICKSTARTER when I could just release the books.  You're right, but I am in the process of selecting narrators for all the Battlefield Z books and I want to use the funds from this small campaign to pay for the production of the audio version of the series.
If this exceeds the $2000 amount, every person will get a brand new Battlefield Z CONTAINED story sent straight to their inbox in July. 

Comments