What are you reading this week?

Hey it’s Chris,

I’m hoping to send you an email Friday with a free book, but I’m waiting on some work to get back to me.

Until then, I had an AUDIBLE book go live, so if you are in US or UK, send me an email and I’ll send you a code to grab a copy!

EPOCH- The Future Templar is out on audiobook today.

Will he save the world or rule it?

A warrior from the past is ripped into a future he doesn’t understand.

The scientists wanted his ethics and wisdom in a world gone mad.

But did they invite a monster?

Grab it today, and if you haven’t picked up the book, hang tight cause I’ll have a new ebook copy for you soon.

On some more good news front:

I made a first round cut to be in a big sci fi anthology, which makes me super stoked for two reasons.

It would be great if I made it, because it means exposure.  But if I don’t, then I’ll have a brand new, never seen before story in JUNE for you guys to check out.

Plus the new AREA 51 series coming, and more books in BZ series.

Basically, May is all about the work. Getting it down, getting it done and getting it out.

You guys click back and enjoy the ride.

I hope you’re staying safe and most importantly, sane. Every dark tunnel has a light of hope. (I stole that from Young MC)

Cheers,

Chris

PS. Join me on Patreon and get APOGEE sent to you Friday. (Available only on Patreon.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wealth Advantage: Fitness and Finance Strategies for Men 50+

10 Essential Tips for a Healthy Lifestyle: Transforming Your Well-being

Eon Templar - book 3 in the classic sci fi series